Maximo Dalog Jr. is a Filipino lawyer and politician. He is currently serving as congressman representing the lone legislative district of Mountain Province. He succeeds his father Maximo Dalog Sr. who passed away during his term of office as a congressman. In the May 13, 2019 election, he defeated independent candidates Jup Dominguez, Avelino Amangyen and four others.
Real Name –> Maximo Y. Dalog Jr.
Nickname –> Maxi
Birthdate –> April 10, 1978 (Age 43)
Birthplace –> Bontoc, Mountain Province, Philippines
Father –> Former Congressman Atty. Maximo B. Dalog, Sr. of Bauko
Mother –> Teacher Cecilia Yawan of Bontoc
Spouse –> Atty. Mary Grace Recaido Manzano from Ilocos Sur
Children –> Maximo III, November Rayne, Mayumi Cordillera and Xam Likiti.
Elementary – All Saints Mission Elementary School in Bontoc
High School – Saint Louis University-Laboratory High School in Baguio City
College – Saint Louis University
Course – Bachelor of Science in Accountancy, 1999
Law School – Saint Louis University, 2004
2019-Present – Governor
2016-2019 – Vice Governor
* Private Lawyer, Dalog Law Office
* OIC, Provincial Agrarian Reform
* Legal Officer, Department of Agrarian Reform
* Accountant, Department of Agriculture
* Peace and Order, Agricultural Development, Infrastructure, Tourism, and Education
* Recognition of “Batangan System”, an indigenous way of managing the forest in Mountain Province
* Autonomy of the Cordillera Region
See also: Famous People from Mountain Province