Phang Nga Province is one of the provinces in the southern region of Thailand. It is bounded on the north by Ranong, on the east by Surat Thani, on the south by Krabi and Phuket, and on the west by the Andaman Sea.
Located 761 kilometers southwest of Bangkok, Phang Nga Province has a total area of 4,170 km2 and an estimated population of more than 261,000 in 2015. Topography is mostly mountainous interspersed with narrow valleys and coastal plains. There are many islands especially in the Phang Nga Bay.
What to see and do
1. Ao Phang Nga National Park
2. Khao Phing Kan also known as James Bond Island
3. Similan Islands National Park
4. Mu Ko Surin National Park
5. Khao Lak–Lam Ru National Park
6. Koh Khai Nok
7. International Tsunami Museum
8. Khao Lak Beach