Clint Aranas is a Filipino lawyer, former government official, and politician. He is currently serving as the secretary general of Partido Reporma whose president is Davao Del Norte Congressman Pantaleon Alvarez.
Complete Name –> Jesus Clint O. Aranas
Nickname –> Clint
Birth Date –> N/A
Hometown –> Negros Occidental, Philippines
College –> Philippine School of Business Administration
Degree –> Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Law School –> Silliman University College of Law
Political Career / Work Experiences
* Secretary General, Partido Reporma
* Managing Partner, Aranas Cruz Araneta Parker & Faustino Law Offices (ACAPF Law)
* Former Head, Government Social Insurance System (GSIS)
* Former Deputy Commissioner, Bureau of Internal Revenue
* Officer, Tax Division of accounting firm SGV & Co.
* Legal assistant, Office of the late Senator Raul Roco
See also: Biography of Melvin A. Matibag
See also: Top Government Officials under Ferdinand Marcos Jr.