Maria Antonia Yulo-Loyzaga is a Filipino government official. She is currently serving as Secretary of the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR).
Complete Name –> Maria Antonia Yulo-Loyzaga
Nickname –> Toni
Birth Date –> N/A
Hometown –> Philippines
College –> Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., USA
Degree –> Master of Arts in Government
Political Career / Work Experiences
2022-Present – Secretary, Department of Environment and Natural Resources
* Former Member of the Board of Trustees, Ateneo de Manila University and Ateneo de Naga University
* Former Technical Adviser, Philippine Disaster Resilience Foundation
* Former Member, Senior Advisory Board of the Armed Forces of the Philippines’ Command and General Staff College.
* Former President, National Resilience Council
* Former Chairperson, International Advisory Board, Manila Observatory
* Former Executive Director, Manila Observatory
Note: Manila Observatory is a scientific research institution founded by Jesuit priests. It has been studying Philippine weather patterns and earthquakes since Spanish colonial times.
RELATED: Biography of Anton Lagdameo