Antonio T. Kho Jr. is a Filipino lawyer and government official. He is currently serving as an associate justice of the supreme court, a position he is holding since February 24, 2022. He will retire from the court on June 29, 2036. Previously, he was a commissioner of the Commission on Elections (COMELEC).
Complete Name –> Antonio T. Kho Jr.
Birth Date –> June 29, 1966 (Age )
Hometown –> Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
College –> Dela Salle University
Degree –> Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Law School –> San Beda College (now university)
* Passed the Bar in 1991 (10th place)
Government Service / Work Experiences
2022-Present – Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
2018-2022 – Commissioner, Commission on Election
* Former Undersecretary, Department of Justice under Vitaliano Aguirre II
* Former Legal consultant, Office of Senator Aquilino Pimentel Jr.
* Law Professor, Arellano Law School, San Beda College of Law and De La Salle College of Law
* Member, Lex Taliones Fraternity (which makes him a fraternity brother of President Rodrigo Duterte)