Sisaket Province is one of the provinces in the northeastern region (Isan) of Thailand. It is bounded on the north by Roi Et and Yasothon, on the east by Ubon Ratchathani, on the south by Cambodia, and on the west by Surin.
Located 541 kilometers northeast of Bangkok, Sisaket Province has a total land area of 8,840 km² and an estimated population of more than 1.4 million in 2015. Topography is mostly plateau with mountains in the south.
What to see and do
1. Khao Phra Wihan National Park
2. Rasi Salai Dam (decommissioned)
3. Wat Sa Kamphaeng Yai – archaeological site
4. Somdet Phra Srinagarindra Park
5. Wat Phrai Phatthana
6. Wat Pa Maha Chedi Kaew (Wat Lan Khuad)
7. Prasat Hin Ban Samo
8. Huay Vang Yai Waterfall