When talking about cryptocurrencies, direct reference is made to the daily ups and downs that this market experiences, which can positively impact its users or decrease their investments. If you are worried about how to invest in the new forms of digital currency, and you are planning to invest in Bitcoin via bitcoin-equaliser.com, then you need to have an initial study of the global market and the rise and fall of coins and crypto.
The most common way users and outsiders of the crypto active market express their feelings and emotions concerning the behavior of the market is through memes, where the touch of humor and sarcasm that they represent allows the volatility of the digital financial environment to be drained.
Because it is a market for digital use, it is evident that the community is focused on Internet users and social networks, where memes represent not only a marketing strategy but also a way to express the feelings of the market, where the simple and funny allows that many members identify themselves.
The language and terminology presented in the cryptocurrency ecosystem can be complex for many people. Memes represent a pleasant and entertaining way to adapt to these terms, in addition to the fact that this market is involved in speculation and exaggerations. It is there where memes are easily adjusted.
The most popular memes of the crypto market
For specialists and newbies in investments in the cryptocurrency market, the terms that can cause hooking among crypto community members are attractive, where they can quickly identify with a type of investment through a meme since it is recorded in memory for being something entertaining.
Below are some of the best-known memes in the digital financial market and globally on the Internet.
● Hodl: It originated in 2013 in the middle of a Bitcoin community forum, where the wrong writing by the author, after demonstrating his impotence in the face of the volatility of the crypto active market, wrote “I am Hodling ” when the correct report was “I am Holding,” this message ended up being extremely popular.
From this moment, users of digital currencies usually indicate the term Hodl to refer to the fact that they are waiting and expecting what may happen in the market concerning volatility; it is used to make long-term investments.
● When the MOON: Possibly most of the memes that circulate on the Internet are directly related to the emotional state of investors; in the case of this meme, it is linked to the increase in value at a particular moment of digital assets.
It is assumed that the rate of return can be so high that it would reach the moon. The way to represent this expression is accompanied by some image or gif whose focal point is the moon.
● When Lambo? It is evident that many people enter the crypto investment market with the vision of obtaining juicy profits that allow them to improve their quality and lifestyle, therefore when forecasting a bullish phase whose massive gains can be extremely high, to the point of being able to acquire a Lamborghini, which is associated with wealth and success.
In the cryptocurrency community, the question is usually, When is Lambo? , to project the moment in which the profits will be obtained.
● When Binance? Most of the memes in the crypto market are linked to expectations of a change in trend, mostly upwards, or when a profit is expected from the digital financial market.
In the specific case of this meme, cryptocurrency users use it to demonstrate their interest in the possibility that Binance, one of the most recognized exchange platforms worldwide, will generate interest or profit about a particular digital currency.
● Doge: this meme is directly related to a digital currency, and from its name, it is evident that it is Dogecoin, created in 2013, where a comparison of the digital currency with that of a Shiba has established Inu, as of this moment the market capitalization of the coin that was boosted by a meme exceeds 11 billion
Today a GIF or image with a Shiba Inu is automatically related to the mascot of the Dogecoin cryptocurrency.
Digital currencies have opened up many options, not only in terms of the possibility of investing directly and personalized in digital and decentralized financial instruments but also in a graphic way that allows you to have an entertaining vision of the various scenarios you can experience in the crypto market.
Technology, digital design, and decentralized finance are interrelated from the perspective of memes; it is now, when possible, with the creation of the Metaverse these increase significantly.