Manuel Antonio Teehankee is a Filipino lawyer, professor, diplomat, and government official. He is currently serving as Philippine ambassador to the World Trade Organization (WTO) in Geneva, Switzerland.
Complete Name –> Manuel Antonio J. Teehankee
Birth Date –> June 17, 1958 (Age 74)
Hometown –> Manila, Philippines
Wife –> N/A
Father –> Former Chief Justice Claudio Teehankee Sr.
Siblings –> 8 including Claudio Teehankee Jr.
College –> Ateneo de Manila University
Degree –> Bachelor of Arts in Economics
Law School –> Ateneo de Manila University
Master –> Master of Laws (Michigan, USA)
Political Career / Work Experiences
2004-2011, 2017-Present – Philippine Ambassador to the World Trade Organization (WTO)
* Former Program Adviser, Ateneo Master of Laws (LLM) Program
* Former Executive Director, Ateneo Center for the Rule of Law
2007-2011 – Chair, WTO’s Committee on Trade and Environment
* Former Undersecretary, Department of Justice
* Former Government Corporate Counsel for the Philippine government
* Law Practitioner in New York (Baker & McKenzie and LeBoeuf Lamb) and in the Philippines
2012 – Distunguished Service Award given by Department of Foreigh Affairs
RELATED: Biography of Anton Lagdameo