Celine Pialago is a Filipino government official and for beauty pageant contestant. He is currently serving as spokesperson for National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (NTF-ELCAC) and Metro Manila Development Authority (MMDA) with the rank of assistant secretary.
Complete Name –> Pircelyn Pialago
Nickname –> Celine
Birth Date –> May 22, 1992 (Age 29)
Hometown –> Manila, Philippines
College –> Miriam College
Degree –> Bachelor of Arts in Communications
Celine Pialago was a candidate for Miss Earth Philippines.
Political Career / Work Experiences
* Spokesperson, National Task Force to End Local Communist Armed Conflict (NTF-ELCAC)
* Spokesperson, Metro Manila Development Authority
* Chief Media Officer at the Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG)
* Former Member of the Communications Group of Liberal Party presidential candidate Mar Roxas
* Former Communications strategist of Liberal Party member Congressman Kid Pena
* Former media consultant at the House of Representatives
* Former TV anchor at People’s Television Network
* Former researcher at ABS-CBN
* In June, 2021, Celine Pialago claimed in an official event that attending rallies was a requirement for getting additional points in a particular subject at Mirriam College. The college made a clarification later to the effect that students are not forced to attend rally to get additional points. Alumni of the school also came to the defense of their alma mater by denying such a claim (Read more…).
* Celine Pialago was bashed online in 2020 for her “pang-drama” tweet regarding the tragedy of jailed activist Reina Mae Nasino and her baby River. Her tweet was considered “uncalled for,” “inappropriate,” and “lacking empathy” by netizens but she apologized later.
Celine Pialago tweeted “Hindi lahat ng inang nakakulong ay nakapunta sa libing ng kanyang anak. Kaya yung mga sumisimpatiya kay Reina Mae Nasino, pag-aralan niyo mabuti ang dahilan bakit sya nakulong at kilalanin niyong mabuti kung sino siya sa lipunan. Masyado ninyong ginagawang pang-drama serye sa hapon ang paghininagpis. Tigilan niyo!” (Read more…)
* Her “passed away” remark of her fellow contestant who fainted. She should have said “passed out”.
RELATED: Biography of Bong Go