Bong Go is a Filipino politician who ran and won as senator in the May 13, 2019 election with the strong backing of President Rodrigo Duterte.
Complete Name –> Christopher Lawrence Tesoro Go
Nickname –> Bong
Birthdate –> June 14, 1974 (age 44 years)
Birthplace –> Davao City, Philippines
Father –> August Tesoro – Founder and owner of a large printing press in Davao City.
Family Background and Childhood
Elementary – No Information
High School – No Information
College – De La Salle University Manila
2016-2018 – Special Assistant to the President
2016 – Personal Campaign Assistant of then Mayor and Presidential Candidate Rodrigo Duterte
1998-2016 – Executive Assistant and Personal Aide of then mayor Duterte
Achievements and Awards
* To promote basketball
Scandals and Controversies
* alleged involvement in the Philippine Navy’s ₱16 billion Frigate Deal but Bong and Malacanang denied the media reports.
* Premature campaigning for his senate run (also denied)
* Use of Government Resources in his personal campaign but he also denied such allegetion
* Making fun of Kris Aquino and her son with actor Philip Salvador while campaigning. He already called Kris and apologized for it.
* On March 5, 2019, Bong Go gave “cash assistance” to fire victims in Makati. Such act may be considered vote-buying. Continue reading…
‘They’re really wrong’ – Retrieved 3-14-2019
5 Nagging Questions after the Senate frigates probe – Retrieved 3-14-2019