Vincent Franco Frasco is a Filipino politician. He is the current congressman of the fifth legislative district of Cebu Province. Running under the Lakas Party in the May 13, 2019 election, he defeated Ramon Durano VI of the Nationalist People’s Coalition (NPC).
Complete Name –> Vincent Franco D. Frasco
Nickname –> Duke
Hometown –> Liloan, Cebu, Philippines
Father –> Former Liloan Mayor Panphil “Dodong Daku” B. Frasco
Spouse –> Atty. Ma. Esperanza Christina Garcia Codilla Frasco
Mother-in-law –> Governor Gwendolyn Garcia Codilla
College – Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California
Course – Accounting and Business Administration
* Special Training, Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government
Political Career / Work Experiences
2019-Present – Chairperson, House Committee on Visayas Development
2019-Present – Congressman
* Former Vice Mayor, Liloan Municipality
* Former Mayor, Liloan Municipality
* Former Commissioner, Cebu Port Authority
* Director and Co-owner, family-owned Titay’s Liloan Rosquillos and Delicacies, Inc.
* Chairman of the Board, Frasco Food & Beverage Corp., vFrasco Holdings Corp., FrascoLand Inc.
* Former Internal Audit Consultant, Protiviti, Inc.,
See also: Famous People from Cebu Province