Vincent Franco Frasco is a Filipino politician. He is the current congressman of the fifth legislative district of Cebu Province. Running under the National Unity Party (NUP) in the May 9, 2022 elections, he won over Ramon “Red” Durano VI of the PPP Party.
In the May 13, 2019 election, Frasco ran under Lakas Party. He defeated Red Durano who ran as candidate of the Nationalist People’s Coalition (NPC).
Complete Name –> Vincent Franco D. Frasco
Nickname –> Duke
Hometown –> Liloan, Cebu, Philippines
Father –> Former Liloan Mayor Panphil “Dodong Daku” B. Frasco
Spouse –> Liloan Mayor Atty. Ma. Esperanza Christina Garcia Codilla Frasco
Mother-in-law –> Governor Gwendolyn Garcia Codilla
Children –> 4
College – Loyola Marymount University in Los Angeles, California
Degree – Accounting and Business Administration
* Special Training, Harvard University John F. Kennedy School of Government
Political Career / Work Experiences
2019-Present – Chairperson, House Committee on Visayas Development
2019-Present – Congressman
* Former Vice Mayor, Liloan Municipality
* Former Mayor, Liloan Municipality
* Former Commissioner, Cebu Port Authority
* Director and Co-owner, family-owned Titay’s Liloan Rosquillos and Delicacies, Inc.
* Chairman of the Board, Frasco Food & Beverage Corp., vFrasco Holdings Corp., FrascoLand Inc.
* Former Internal Audit Consultant, Protiviti, Inc.
* Ten Outstanding Young Men and Women of 2014
See also: Famous People from Cebu Province