Noel Clement is a Filipino military officer. He served as Chief of Staff of the Armed Forces of the Philippines succeeding Gen. Benjamin Madrigal Jr. He was the 6th AFP chief under President Rodrigo Roa Duterte.
College – Philippine Military Academy
* Noel Clement belongs “Sandiwa” Class of 1985 along with his predecessors Benjamin Madrigal and retired AFP chief Carlito Galvez Jr.
* Chief of Staff, Armed Forces of the Philippines
* Chief, AFP Central Command in the Visayas
* Commander, 10th Infantry Division of the Philippine Army which oversees parts of Soccskargen and Davao region
* Commander, Army battalion in Bulacan
Achievements and Awards
* Noel Clement is credited with reducing the number of active CPP-NPA fronts in the areas where he was assigned as commander.
Noel Clement was accused of involvement in the abduction and murder of Jonas Burgos, a University of the Philippines student. He vehemently denies the accusation.