Quotes about Worry
1. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble.
– Matthew 6:34
2. There is a great difference between worry and concern. A worried person sees a problem, and a concerned person solves a problem.
– Harold Stephens
3. Worry implies that we don’t trust that God is big enough, powerful enough or loving enough to take care of what’s happening in our lives.
– Francis Chan
4. Anxiety was born in the very same moment as mankind. And since we will never be able to master it, we will have to learn to live with it—just as we have learned to live with storms.
– Paulo Coelho
5. The only thing you will ever accomplish by worrying is to elevate your stress levels.
– Catherine Pulsifer
6. The more you pray, the less you’ll panic. The more you worship, the less you worry. You’ll feel more patient and less pressured.
– Rick Warren
7. Whatever is going to happen will happen, whether we worry or not.
– Ana Monnar
8. Rule number one is, don’t sweat the small stuff. Rule number two is, it’s all small stuff.
– Robert Eliot
9. Our fatigue is often caused not by work but by worry, frustration, and resentment.
– Dale Carnegie
10. More smiling, less worrying. More compassion, less judgment. More blessed, less stressed. More love, less hate.
– Roy T. Bennett
RELATED: Quotes About Happiness