10 Best Quotes from Paulo Coelho, a Brazilian author/novelist
1. When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
2. No heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.
3. Each day is a different one, each day brings a miracle of its own. It’s just a matter of paying attention to this miracle.
4. All you have to do is pay attention: lessons always arrive when you are ready.
5. If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule – Never lie to yourself.
6. There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.
7. Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.
8. People are afraid to pursue their most important dreams, because they feel that they don’t deserve them, or that they’ll be unable to achieve them.
9. Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.
10. No matter how you feel today, get up, dress up and show up.
RELATED: Inpiring Words for Today, May 6