Quotes from Mahatma Gandhi, an Indian lawyer, politician, social activist, and writer
1. Be the change that you want to see in the world.
2. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
3. A man is but the product of his thoughts; what he thinks, he becomes.
4. Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
5. A coward is incapable of exhibiting love; it is the prerogative of the brave.
6. The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.
7. Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
8. Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes.
9. Whenever you are confronted with an opponent, conquer him with love.
10. It’s easy to stand in the crowd but it takes courage to stand alone.
RELATED: Inspiring Words for Today, April 7