Samut Prakan Province in Thailand has a lot to offer to the traveller. It is very accessible from Bangkok via Sukhumvit Road. BTS Sky Train has line that goes all the way past the main district called Mueang.
Here are the most visited places in this province.
1. Ancient Siam
2. Erawan Museum
3. Samut Prakarn Crocodile Farm and Zoo
4. Capitol Compound and Riverside
5. Bang Pu Recreation Centre
6. Bang Phli floating market
7. Lak Mueang Shrine, Phra Pradaeng
8. Sri Nakhon Khuean Khan Park And Botanical Garden
9. Bang Nam Phueng
10. Wat Song Tham
Related: Samut Prakan Province