Located 531 kilometers northeast of Bangkok, Nong Bua Lamphu Province has a total land area of 3,859 km² and an estimated population of 508,000 in 2015. Topography consists of plateau with some mountains in the south and west. Rice and sugarcane are the main products of the province.
What to see and do
1. Phu Phan Kham National Park
2. Khao Khat Valley View Point
3. 150 Million Years Stone Shell Museum
4. Thao To Waterfall Forest Park
5. Wat Tham Suwannakhuha
6. Somdej Phra Naresuan Maharat Shrine