Trixie Cruz-Angeles is a Filipino lawyer, former government official, and vloger. She served as press secretary of the Ferdinand Marcos Jr. Administration from June 30, 2022 to October 4, 2022.
On August 9, 2016, the Supreme Court ordered the suspension of Trixie Cruz-Angeles and Wylie Paner for violating provisions of the Code of Professional Responsibility in relation to the annulment case of petitioner Cleo Dongga-as.
Complete Name –> Rose Beatrix Cruz-Angeles
Nickname –> Trixie
Birth Date –> March 29
Hometown –> N/A
Husband –> N/A
College –> University of the Philippines
Degree –> AB Linguistics
Law School –> University of the Philippines (UP)
* Passed the Bar in 1998
2022 – Press Secretary
2010-2022 – Lawyer, Cruz-Angeles Law Office
2017-2018 – Social Media Strategist, Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) under President Rodrigo Duterte
2011-2022 – Vice Chairman, National Committee on Monuments and Sites
2008-2010 – Partner, Guevarra, Cruz-Angeles and Calunsag Law Office
2004-2007 – Commissioner for Cultural Heritage, National Commission for Culture and the Arts (NCCA)
* Former Columnist, Inquirer.net – Philippine Daily Inquirer online
* Former Partner, Angeles and Paler Law Office
* Former Legal Consultant, National Museum
* Former Lecturer, Institute for Cultural and Arts Management
* Former Project Consultant, National Historical Institute
* Former Executive Director, Heritage Conservation Society, Inc.
* Former Columnist, Manila Meteor
* Former Legal Consultant, National Commission for Culture and the Arts
* Former Legal Consultant for Tax, Film Academy of the Philippines
* Lawyer for Oakwood mutineer Nicanor Faeldon
* Defended expelled members of the Iglesia ni Cristo in their cases against the church
* Member of the legal team of the late Chief Justice Renato Corona during his impeachment trial in 2012
See also: Top Government Officials Under Ferdinand Marcos Jr.