Susan Yap is a Filipino politician. She is currently serving as governor of Tarlac Province in Central Luzon Region, Philippines. She run unopposed under the banner Nationalist People’s Coalition (NPC) in the May 13, 2019 election.
Real Name –> Susan Yap-Sulit
Birthday –> November 3
Hometown –> San Jose, Tarlac, Philippines
College – University of the Philippines Diliman
Course – A. B. Linguistics
Graduate School – Ateneo De Manila University
Course – Business Management
Post Graduate – Asian Institute of Management
Course – finance management and condominium management
Political career / Work Experiences
2019-Present – Executive Vice President, League of Provinces of the Philippines (LPP)
2016-Present – Governor
2010-2016 – Congresswoman
* Owner, Bambu Villa Resort in Anilao, Batangas
* Former Vice President, Call Quest Solutions, Inc.
* Former Operations Manager, Asiatech Solutions, Inc.
* Former Project manager, Forest Green Realty,
* Former President, Ideals Services Manpower, Inc.
* President and former finance manager, Armed Security Agency, Inc.
Projects / Advocacy
* Infrastructure Development such as the Balanti Bridge in Tarlac City
* Donated salary for three months to help fight Covid-19
See also: Famous People from Tarlac Province