Quotes about Serenity
1. You can’t calm the storm, so stop trying. What you can do is calm yourself. The storm will pass.
– Timber Hawkeye
2. Serenity is not just an escape, but a precursor to acceptance, courage, wisdom, and change.
– Bill Crawford
3. The best fighter is never angry.
― Lao Tzu
4. Learn to be quiet enough to hear the sound of the genuine within yourself so that you can hear it in others.
– Marian Wright Edelman
5. When you do the right thing, you get the feeling of peace and serenity associated with it. Do it again and again.
― Roy T. Bennett
6. The more tranquil a man becomes, the greater is his success, his influence, his power for good. Calmness of mind is one of the beautiful jewels of wisdom.
– James Allen
7. And you would accept the seasons of your heart just as you have always accepted that seasons pass over your fields and you would watch with serenity through the winters of your grief.
– Kahlil Gibran
8. The key to serenity is trusting that the universe has your back.
– Gabrielle Bernstein
9. While you are proclaiming peace with your lips, be careful to have it even more fully in your heart.
– St. Francis of Assisi
10. It is neither wealth nor splendor but tranquility and occupation which give you happiness.
– Thomas Jefferson