Quotes from John F. Kennedy, a former American President and one of the most quoted statesmen in history.
1. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.
2. There are risks and costs to action. But they are far less than the long-range risks of comfortable inaction.
3. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly.
4. Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met—obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty.
5. The time to repair the roof is when the sun is shining.
6. Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.
7. Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.”
8. Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past are certain to miss the future.
9. Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country.
10. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.
RELATED: Quotes from Mahatma Gandhi