Quotes from Abraham Lincoln (1809 – 1865), the president of the United States who led the nation through the American Civil War.
1. Don’t worry when you are not recognized, but strive to be worthy of recognition.
2. The best way to predict your future is to create it.
3. I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
4. Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man’s character, give him power.
5. Folks are usually about as happy as they make their minds up to be.
6. Every man’s happiness is his own responsibility.
7. When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That’s my religion.
8. I have always found that mercy bears richer fruits than strict justice.
9. My Best Friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read.
10. You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
RELATED: Quotes from Mahatma Gandhi
Great quotes to start the week! Thank you!
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your visit and comment.