10 Best Quotes from Napoleon Hill, an American self-help author
1. A goal is a dream with a deadline.
2. The way of success is the way of continuous pursuit of knowledge.
3. Every man is what he is, because of the dominating thoughts which he permits to occupy his mind.
4. Most great people have achieved their greatest success just one step beyond their greatest failure.
5. Every adversity, every failure, every heartbreak, carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit.
6. Both success and failure are largely the results of habit.
7. Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another.
8. Render more service than that which you are paid and you will soon be paid for more than you render. The law of increasing returns takes care of this.
9. The cause of the depression is traceable directly to the worldwide habit of trying to reap without sowing.
10. There is no substitute for persistence…failure cannot cope with it.
RELATED: Quotes on Optimism