Shariff Ibrahim Albani is a Filipino politician who is running for the position of senator as an independent in the May 13, 2019 election. He is presently the chairman of the Movement for National Reconciliation. The unity of the Muslims and Christians is his top priority if ever he wins as senator. In 2016, he ran unsuccessfully for senator under the party of Roy Señeres.
Complete Name –> Shariff Ibrahim Albani
Birthdate –> January 14, 1972
Birthplace –> Bongao, Tawi-Tawi
High School –
College – Universidad de Zamboangain (1994)
Course – Criminology
Graduate School – Manuel L. Quezon University (1999)
Course – Public Administration
* President, Indigenous Group of Industry in Manila
* President, Philippine Affairs for California-based Coconut Oil Co.
* Senior Adviser, Austrian-based Ethanol Production Co.
* worked for Japan Aquamarine Product in Zamboanga and the Abalone Processing Corporation in Singapore
* worked for Southern Philippines Development Authority in Jolo
* Consultant on Muslim Affairs at the Office of the Governor in Tawi-Tawi
Achievements and Awards
* Bangsamoro Basic Law
* Unity of Christians and Muslims
Scandals and Controversies