Chachoengsao Province points of interest are enumerated below. The province may not be a popular tourist destination but in fact there are many interesting places to discover for those who woud like to get away from the crowd.
Chachoengsao Province is a little less than two hours from Bangkok by train and, depending on the traffic, less than an hour by car or van.
The following are what the province can offer to travellers.
1. Chalong Siriratchasombat Park (Riverside park)
This is located in the capital city (Mueang) of the province. It is a great place to relax and meet friends.
2. Royal Princess Mother Park also known as Princess Srinagarindra Park Chachoengsao – Located in front of the Provincial Capitol, it was named and dedicated to Somdej (Princess) Phra Srinagarindra Boromarajajonani, the mother of King Rama IX.
3. Wat Sothon Wararam Worawihan
This famous temple is a pilgrimage destination for devote Buddhists. Click the link to read more.
4. Wat Pitusathirat Rangsarit
5. Chachoengsao Main Court (ศาลหลักเมืองฉะเชิงเทรา)
5. Wat Saman Rattanaram
6. Ganesha Shrine
7. Wat Hong Thong
8. Ban Mai Market
9. Bangkhla Floating Market
10. Mini Murrah Farm
11. Sand Castle Chachoengsao
RELATED: Profile of Chachoengsao Province
See also: Kanchanaburi Province Points of Interest