Antonio T. Kho Jr. is a Filipino lawyer and government official. He is currently serving as a commissioner of the Commission on Elections (COMELEC).
Complete Name –> Antonio T. Kho Jr.
Birth Date –> N/A
Hometown –> Jolo, Sulu, Philippines
College –> Dela Salle University
Degree –> Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Law School –> San Beda College (now university)
* Passed the Bar in 1991 (10th place)
Government Service / Work Experiences
2018-Present – Commissioner, Commission on Election (to serve as such until February 2, 2022)
* Former Undersecretary, Department of Justice under Vitaliano Aguirre II
* Former Legal consultant, Office of Senator Aquilino Pimentel Jr.
* Law Professor, Arellano Law School, San Beda College of Law and De La Salle College of Law
* Member, Lex Taliones Fraternity (which makes him a fraternity brother of President Rodrigo Duterte)