These top 50 places to visit in the Philippines include natural, historical as well as man-made attractions. The country is composed of more than 7,100 islands, 16 regions and 81 provinces. Therefore, there are actually thousands of interesting places to visit in the Philippines!
The list however contains only the most visited places from north to south. Here they are:
Go here to see the profile and list of attractions of Batanes.
2. Callao Cave in Cagayan Province
Go here to see the profile of Callao Cave.
3. Banaue Rice Terraces in Ifugao
Go here to read the profile of Banaue Rice Terraces
4. Sagada in Mt. Province
Go here to learn more about the town of Sagada.
5. Baguio City in Benguet
Go here to see the different tourist spots in Baguio City.
6. St Augustine’s Church in Paoay, Ilocos Norte
Go here to see profile of Paoay including other tourist spots.
7. Vigan City in Ilocos Sur
Go here to see tourist spots in Vigan City.
8. Hundred Islands in Alaminos City, Pangasinan
9. Subic Bay in Zambales
10. Baler in Aurora
11. Mt. Samat in Bataan
12. Barasoain Church in Bulacan
13. Intramuros in Manila
14. Luneta Park (Rizal Park) in Manila
15. National Museum in Manila
16. Manila Zoo
17. Corregidor Island in Manila Bay
18. Ninoy Aquino Parks and Wildlife Center in Quezon City
19. Tagaytay City in Cavite
20. Pagsanjan Falls in Laguna
Go here to see profile and history of Pagsanjan.
21. Kamay Ni Hesus (Hand of Jesus) in Quezon Province
22. Caramoan in Camarines Sur
Go here to see more photos and video of Caramoan.
23. Mt. Mayon in Albay
Go here to see profile, history and more photos of Mayon Volcano.
24. Donsol in Sorsogon
25. Tinigban Beach in Aroroy, Masbate
26. Puerto Galera in Oriental Mindoro
27. El Nido in Palawan
28. San Vicente Long Beach in Palawan
29. Underground River in Palawan
30. Carabao Island in Romblon
31. Boracay Island in Aklan
32. Iloilo City
33. Sicogon Island in Ilo-ilo
34. Mt. Canlaon in Negros Occidental
35. Cebu City
36. Panglao in Bohol
37. Chocolate Hills in Bohol
38. Sohoton Cave in Basey, Western Samar
39. Siargao Island in Surigao del Norte
40. Tinuy-an Waterfall in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur
41. Hinatuan Enchanted River in Surigao del Sur
42. Dahican Beach in Mati City, Davao Oriental
43. Davao City
44. Mt. Apo in Davao City
45. Camiguin Island
46. Kagay Whitewater Rafting in Cagayan de Oro City
47. Maria Cristina Falls in Iligan City, Lanao del Norte
48. Mt. Kitanglad in Bukidnon
49. Dapitan City in Zamboanga del Norte
50. Zamboanga City
See also: Top Actors from the Philippines